As a Westwood graduate, you can make use of and value your education throughout the life of your career. Westwood is not only dedicated to your educational success, we are also dedicated to your career success. This is why Westwood graduates are entitled to participate in the Westwood Alumni Retraining Program.1
The Alumni Retraining Program allows Westwood graduates to evaluate and review courses that were within their degree and area of emphasis, tuition-free1, provided the program is still being offered. Students meeting the graduation requirements listed in the Academics section of the Westwood catalog may:
- Audit a class they have already taken
- Take an updated course after graduation
- Continue to learn about new equipment/software through Westwood
Watch this video to find out more.
If you already graduated, contact the Academic Dean at your campus for more information.
LinkedIn University Pages
We have set up LinkedIn University Pages for our students and alumni to connect and professionally network. Utilizing LinkedIn gives alumni many benefits including:
- Networking with hundreds of thousands of other professionals including thousands of Westwood College graduates
- Connecting with fellow graduates and to uncover new opportunities
- Starting discussions with other graduates that share common interests
- Providing information helpful for new students on making the decision to attend Westwood College
- Easy access to individual campus pages from any device with Internet access anywhere in the world:
California: Anaheim, Inland Empire, Los Angeles, South Bay
Colorado: Denver North, Aurora
Georgia: Atlanta, Atlanta Northlake
Illinois: DuPage, Chicago Loop, O'Hare Airport, River Oaks
Texas2: Dallas, Forth Worth, Houston South
- Virginia: Annandale, Arlington Ballston
Online Learning: Online
Find out how to request a transcript.
Hire our grads
If you're interested in hiring Westwood college grads, you have the ability to post your opportunities across our campus network. We have a pool of talented students and alumni you can tap to support your employment needs nationwide. Learn more.
Just send us an email.
1Participating in the Westwood alumni re-training program is tuition-free for qualified graduates. Additional costs such as lab fees, books, and supplies are the responsibility of the student. Retraining is limited to the program or area of emphasis from which the student graduated and is subject to space availability.
2For services for Texas graduates, click here.