Get the skills and knowledge to jumpstart your career
Earn an associate degree in as little as 17 months or a bachelor's degree in as little as three years
Why Westwood College?
• Career-based training. Our instructors are industry experts and provide career-focused training to get you ready to work.
• Flexibility. Take classes on campus or online. Courses are offered days and evenings so you can fit them around your busy schedule.1
• A support system. Tutoring, career services, and financial aid advisors are here to help whenever you need it.
• A fast track education. Earn an associate degree in as little as 17 months or a bachelor's degree in as little as three years.
• Graduate Retraining. Even after you graduate and start your career, we’re still here for you, offering tuition-free graduate retraining in your field of study.2
• Employment Pledge. We're so confident that you'll receive the right skills to launch your career and get your first job that if you haven't found employment within six months of graduation, we'll help pay your bills.3
|• Online Learning
How can I get started?
Fill out the form above or give us a call! A Westwood representative can go through any questions you have about the admissions process, our programs, and paying for college. We would love to chat with you.