Westwood College is conveniently located near the southeast corner of the Wilson Boulevard and Glebe Road intersection, next door to Ballston Common Mall. Getting to campus is convenient using the Metro (subway), bus lines, or by driving.
From Washington, DC via I-395: Follow I-395 over the 14th Street Bridge (south toward Richmond), exit I-395 at Glebe Road / Shirlington Rd exit, turn right on Glebe Road, follow Glebe Road for approximately 3 miles, turn right on Fairfax Drive.
1 A, 1 B, 1 E, 1F, 1 Z
We are just a couple of blocks from the Ballston station on Metro's orange line. More information regarding Metrobus and Metrorail can be found at www.wmata.com. Metrobus routes with stops near campus include:
– Wilson Boulevard-Fairfax
2 A, 2B, 2 C, 2 G
– Washington Boulevard
– Hunting Towers-Ballston
– Barcroft-South Fairlington
– Ballston-Farragut Square
Arlington Transit (ART) is a county-operated bus servicing Arlington. More information regarding ART routes can be found on the ART web site. ART bus routes with stops near campus include:
– Court House-Ballston-Columbia PIke
– Ballston-Virginia Hospital Center-East Falls Church
– Ballston Metro-Old Glebe -East Falls Church Metro
– Court House Metro-Lorcom Lane-Ballston Metro
– Wakefield H.S.-Carlin Springs Rd.-Ballston