Skip to Navigation Skip to Main Content

Military Resource Center

  • Print

Military Applicant ResourcesThis resource center provides related links with more information on educational benefits and tuition assistance opportunities for members of all branches of the armed services and their families.1 There are a host of excellent resources available to you online. Check out any of these items in which you are interested, and be sure to contact us if you have any questions.

Military personnel


As a military spouse interested in furthering your education, you should first contact your local Family Support Office or One-Stop Career Center. An employment advisor there will have the forms necessary to help you apply for financial assistance with your education and provide additional training and employment resources.

Survivors and dependents

Tuition assistance

Westwood College accepts military tuition assistance for qualified applicants. For details on the available options, please begin by contacting an admissions representative at your campus of interest.

Military branches

Related links 

1Financial aid available to those who qualify
2Residents attending Westwood College in Texas currently are not eligible to receive GI Bill benefits