Westwood College Admissions
Admission into any program requires the applicant to meet certain admissions requirements including:
- Providing documentation of prior education
- Demonstrating proficiency in basic college-level skills
- Demonstrating English language proficiency (applicants from countries where English is not the primary language spoken and applicants whose native language is not English)
A complete list of requirements is available in our course catalog for campuses in the respective state in which you wish to pursue your studies and for students interested in our online programs.
Provided you have a high school diploma, GED or equivalent, we make it easy to apply for acceptance into a Westwood associate or bachelor's degree program.
Just follow these steps:
- Complete the request information form to learn more about our programs and learning options
- Meet with an admissions representative
- Submit an online application along with required documentation
- Meet our minimum acceptance requirements
- Complete financial aid paperwork
Complete the Request Information form to find out if you meet all the acceptance requirements.
If you have any questions, please contact us toll-free at 1-800-281-2978. An admissions representative will gladly assist you with this process.
Download our Academic Catalog